Does someone who is not satisfied with the results of his or her surgery have a medical malpractice case?

Video Transcription:

A medical malpractice case is just like any other negligence case. The person you’d like to bring a claim against has to have committed some negligent act, and just because you’re unsatisfied with the result of a surgery doesn’t necessarily mean that a doctor has committed a negligent act. If you are unsatisfied, I strongly suggest you consult with an attorney. Let the attorney review your medical records and see if you have a potential case.