I fell at a Florida business and the manager wants me to fill out some paperwork known as an incident report. What should I do?

Video Transcription:

I’ll provide the manager with your name and your contact information only. Like they say in criminal law, anything you say can and will be used against you. Give them your name, give them your contact information, and leave the premises. Seek medical attention as necessary, then consult with an attorney regarding your potential case.