Will I have to pay back my health insurance provider if I recover damages in a Florida slip and fall case?

Video Transcription:

Most health insurance providers, including Medicare or Medicaid, are entitled to be reimbursed from any bodily injury settlement. This is known as subrogation. So yes, if your health insurance paid for your hospital bills or doctor’s bills after a slip and fall, generally they will be entitled to be subrogated.